We are looking for a Software Developer with experience in Java to support the development and maintenance of Air Traffic Control software.
Location of work: Langen, Germany.
Due date for application: 31st October 2020.
Preferred start date: Flexible.
What we offer? A permanent employment in a fast growing and energetic company. Build-up strong experience in a stimulating international environment. Very good salary package and follow-up.
Important notice: All candidates must be Fluent in German and eligible to live and work in the EU.
The provision of the service will involve the following tasks:
- Support software design and development life-cycle in a team responsible for developing, integrating and maintaining air traffic control systems and tools developed to current quality and technical standards and used by German air traffic control;
- Perform user needs analysis and definition of software requirements;
- Design and development of software using the Java programming language;
- Development of manual and automated tests;
- Assistance in performing manual and automated system and software testing.
The ideal candidate:
In addition to having a university degree in a relevant technical discipline or the equivalent work experience, the applicant shall have the following mandatory attributes:
- At least 3 years of experience in testing of software systems during the whole software development life cycle.
- Proven experience in Java software development and maintenance in a Linux environment
- Conguration Management (e.g. git)
- Ticketing System (Jira)
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in German and intermediate English (Minimum B2)
Experience of the following would be a distinct advantage:
- Experience or knowledge of Docker, Kubernets, OpenShift, etc.
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certication
- Shell scripting on Linux
- RedHat and/or CentOS
- Base knowledge of LaTex
- Knowledge (user level) in the GUI Testing Framework Jubula
- Experience in Testing of Air Trac Control Systems
- Experience in the CDF Framework
- Rational DOORS for requirements administration
Looking for a new opportunity to evolve your career? Send your CV by the 31st October 2020 to: email@example.com