We are looking for a Software Developer/Architect with experience in Java to support the development and maintenance of Air Traffic Control software.
Location of work: Langen, Germany.
Due date for application: 4th January 2019.
Preferred start date: Flexible.
What we offer? A permanent employment in a fast growing and energetic company. Build-up strong experience in a stimulating international environment. Very good salary package and follow-up.
Important notice: All candidates must be Fluent in German and eligible to live and work in the EU.
The provision of the service will involve the following tasks:
- Support software design and development lifecycle in a team responsible for developing, integrating and maintaining air traffic control systems and tools developed to current quality and technical standards and used by German air traffic control;
- Perform user needs analysis and definition of software requirements;
- Design and development of software using the Java programming language;
- Development of manual and automated tests;
- Assistance in performing manual and automated system and software testing.
The ideal candidate:
In addition to having a university degree in a relevant technical discipline or the equivalent work experience, the applicant shall have the following mandatory attributes:
- Proven experience in Java software development and maintenance in a Linux environment
- Requirements management
- Service oriented software architecture
- ActiveMQ, Apache Camel
- GUI-Programming in JavaFX
- Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kafka
- Scripting languages (such as Bash, Python)
- Configuration Management (e.g. git)
- Ticketing System (Jira)
- Fluency in spoken and written English and German (at least level B2)
Experience of the following would be a distinct advantage:
- Experience or knowledge of Docker, Kubernets, OpenShift, etc.
- Experience or knowledge of Quality assurance processes, e.g ED-153 (SWAL 3)
- CentOS, RedHat
- PostgreSQL, Camel, Karaf
- AFTN / ATS-M / FMTP
- Requirements Management such as IBM Rational DOORS, IBM Rational Change, Rational ClearCase
Are you up to the challenge? Looking for a new opportunity to evolve your career? Send your CV by the 4th January 2019 (or before) to: info_at_exostaff.de