We are looking for a Software Developer with experience in C, C++ based software as well as web development to support the development and maintenance of Air Traffic Control software.
Location of work: Langen, Germany.
Due date for application: 24th April 2019.
Preferred start date: Flexible.
What we offer? A permanent employment in a fast growing and energetic company. Build-up strong experience in a stimulating international environment. Very good salary package and follow-up.
Important notice: All candidates must be Fluent in German and eligible to live and work in the EU.
The provision of the service will involve the following tasks:
- Support software design and development lifecycle in a team responsible for developing, integrating and maintaining air traffic control systems and tools developed to current quality and technical standards and used by German air traffic control;
- Perform user needs analysis and development of concepts for software solutions;
- Software development using C / C ++, PHP and Flex / Bison;
- Development of a web interface based on Joomla and PHP;
- Development of automated tests of web applications with Selenium
The ideal candidate:
In addition to having a university degree in a relevant technical discipline or the equivalent work experience, the applicant shall have the following mandatory attributes:
- Proven experience in C, C++ and Web Interface related software development and testing in a Linux environment
- Experience with CMS Joomla and Php
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with the lexical analyzer and parser Flex/Bison
- Experience with ASN.1 Syntax and Compiler
- Experience with the Selenium Test framework
- Fluency in spoken and written English and German (at least level B2)
Experience of the following would be a distinct advantage:
- Familiar with the RedHat Enterprise Linux environment
Are you up to the challenge? Looking for a new opportunity to evolve your career? Send your CV by the 24th April 2019 (or before) to: info_at_exostaff.de