We are looking for a Software Test Engineer with experience in all phases of testing during the software development life cycle for the support of the development and maintenance of Air Traffic Control related software systems.
Location of work: Langen, Germany.
Due date for application: 24th April 2019.
Preferred start date: Flexible.
What we offer? A permanent employment in a fast growing and energetic company. Build-up strong experience in a stimulating international environment. Very good salary package and follow-up.
Important notice: All candidates must be Fluent in German and eligible to live and work in the EU.
The provision of the service will involve the following tasks:
- The Test Engineer is working in a team and is responsible for the complete testing process of a specific functionality within the development cycle of a new software release from the requirements analysis to the test development and test execution.
- Develop test criteria and test components from the software requirements, also in cooperation with the responsible developers.
- Develop test cases and test procedures (unique, clear and repeatable) based on the identified test components.
- Create all data necessary test data, testing tools and define scenarios that are necessary to execute the tests.
- Organise and participate in test readiness reviews
- Execute formal tests with the customer and document the results
- Document problems and issues that have been discovered during testing using an issue tracking system and support re-testing based on fixed problems;
- Support the customer in technical meetings, discussions and questions on testing approaches, and propose solutions and improvements based on latest techniques and applicable technical standards;
The ideal candidate:
In addition to having a university degree in a relevant technical discipline or the equivalent work experience, the applicant shall have the following mandatory attributes:
- At least 3 years of experience in testing of software systems during the whole software development life cycle is required.
- HPALM Application Lifecycle Management
- Configuration Management (e.g. git)
- Ticketing System (Jira)
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and German (at least level B2)
Experience of the following would be a distinct advantage:
- Experience in the Java programming language
- Shell scripting on Linux
- RedHat and/or CentOS
- Base knowledge of LaTex
- Knowledge (user level) in the GUI Testing Framework Jubula
- Experience in Testing of Air Traffic Control Systems would be an advantage
- Experience in the CDF Framework would be an advantage
- Rational DOORS for requirements administration
Are you up to the challenge? Looking for a new opportunity to evolve your career? Send your CV by the 24th April 2019 (or before) to: info_at_exostaff.de