The tasks to be performed will include:
- Contribute to the maintenance, for all the operational ground systems, of a complete and consistent set of System Technical Documentation.
- Perform technical analysis of system architecture and specification evolutions or major upgrades of the operational ground systems, for interfaces coherence and compatibility check with other ongoing developments;
- Define the IV&V testing approach for major evolutions of the operational ground systems and contribute to the co-ordination of the installation, integration and verification of new systems into the Operational infrastructure;
- Contribute to the various OPS & TSS Projects and associated reviews, as required, providing System Engineering support during the design phase and contribute actively to the definition of the IV&V activities;
- Perform analysis, investigations and resolution of system level anomalies.
- Provide expert inputs to the SEP System Engineering Team Leader on all related activities as requested;
- Support the OPS regular coordination processes, including CRBs and ARBs, as requested.
In addition to having a university degree (or equivalent) in a relevant technical discipline, the person shall have the following:
- Extensive experience in the analysis of systems applications and modelling;
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience in the field of systems engineering and architectural design;
- Strong background in the use of modelling and design tools in support of architectural design activities (e.g. Vitech CORE, Enterprise Architect);
- Sound knowledge of space and ground system engineering processes, and system and software life-cycles and standards.
- Experience in Model Based Systems Engineering methods, techniques and tools;
- Definition, management and traceability of requirements structure with the support of dedicated tools (e.g. DOORS).
- Experience in Integration, Verification and Validation (IV&V) of complex systems
In addition, experience in the following of at least two of the following areas:
- Satellite monitoring and control systems (including Flight Dynamics and S/C Simulator aspects)
- Data processing
- Archive systems
- Ground Stations
Apply by sending an email to info_at_exostaff.de with an updated Curriculum Vitae (using the online tool) with the EUROPASS CV format.