The tasks of the Key person will include:
- Validation and verification of ingestion of data from the Operational Ground Segment
- Definition and prototyping/development of Python scripts necessary to perform all routine analysis resulting in time-series data or events. After these have been incorporated into the CHART system by the Software Team such that their results are written to the Validation Database, the Contractor will be responsible for validating the results before autorising their release to the Operational Instance.
- Definition of report structures in xml, and if necessary addition to the existing library of Python ‘widgets’ used to plot and display data.
- Provision of consultancy to GS and MME teams with regard to offline tools and storage capability
In addition to having a university degree (or equivalent) in a relevant technical discipline, the person shall have the following:
- Scripting skills, especially in Python and SQL
- Data analysis and visualisation/synthesis skills
- Understanding of Spacecraft Monitoring and the principles ofTelemetry Packetisation
- Be a self-starter capable of learning the CHART system with a minimum of supervision.
- Capable of developing and validating analysis based on test data from the Simulator and SSVT which may not be fully representative, and identifying any risks or limitations.
- Work in teams and good interpersonal skills to coordinate with team leaders and key stakeholders as well as in cooperation with industry and partner agencies.
- Perform under high workloads and prioritise work effectively.
- Able to commit to the plan and deliver the expected results on time or to report proactively if any deviations are foreseen.
Apply by sending an email to info_at_exostaff.de with an updated Curriculum Vitae.